[AMRadio] RE:Finaly got the "Dream Rig"

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Jul 24 09:53:41 EDT 2008

We are probably getting off track here but I worked in Maine at WPBC-FM
and WHOU- AM/FM in the late 70's. Both beautiful music format from a
company in RI that programmed the tapes. Did Morning drive on PBC in
Bangor Maine were it took no one over 5 minutes to get to work  LOL But
it was an early gig...

Bob W1PE