[AMRadio] Vacuum Tubes

Stevan A. White w5saw at pathwayz.com
Thu Jul 24 12:26:51 EDT 2008

Not sure about who is in Ocala and I'm not up on Florida geography but
try D and C Electronics at  http://www.dandcelectronics.com.  The guy's
name is Dick and he's actually in Brooksville, FL (mailing address is in
Spring Hill).  I've bought from him before and had good luck there.  He
has A LOT of NOS and Mil Surplus but all good.  I remember the first
time I got a tube in an OD green can.  Surprised was an understatement.
:-)

73 de W5SAW