[AMRadio] Gates parts

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Thu Jul 24 13:07:52 EDT 2008

Steve, (WD8DAS)mine has the SS audio and RF drivers, i hope they survive.

> Does your BC-1H have the solid-state or tube audio driver section?  At
> one of our stations we once had a BC-1H1 which would blow out that
> solid-state section if you looked cross-eyed at the rig!  What a pain...

> Steve WD8DAS

Also, I have a Gates hardback vol 98 from 1968 and a softcover 76RT from 1976. Do you have specific inductors that you want to know the values and size of, versus Gates/Harris p/n, or do you want the entire list scanned and emailed? Also, they had mica capacitors for sale, but these were Sangamo parts. Anyway, I have the listing you need. Let me know.

73
John
K5PRO