[AMRadio] Collins 300 g and 20V2 Att Todd

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 14:26:41 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Brad <uvc1 at verizon.net> wrote:
> I have a Collins 300 G converting it to a 20 V2, looking for Iron, plate,
> mod, and choke, for 4-400, does not have to be Collins, if you need help
> have all the docs for the Collins broadcast line

Hey Brad -

You must have the 300J, the low power version of the 20V-2. The 300G
is a 1940s design, pair of 810s modulated by a pair. The picture from
the manual is available under my listing on QRZ.com.

The 20V/21E series were the sleek late 40s/early 50s styled
transmitters with tutone gray paintjob. Also sweet looking rigs.

Good luck with it, I look forward to hearing you on the air with it one day.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ