[AMRadio] Commercial Rig(s) on AM

M. K. Hess mkhess at kias.org
Sat Jul 26 06:45:59 EDT 2008

All,

Thanks to all for their info, insights, and congrats messages!
Luckily for me I have a nice spare room in the basement for setting up the
BC-1H, and I'm going to remote it up to the
Shack. That should help w/ all the noise! But, I'm sure I'll be applying all
the tips and tricks I've learned here!

I'm probably going to need some spare parts, as well as cosmetic items for
the unit. (like a front door, lower front panel cover, filament Xformer,
etc)
If anyone knows of sources for these items, give me a shout!

Best to all, and Happy AMing!

Mike - N3EAQ