[AMRadio] New group on Yahoo Groups - For Commercial

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:00:02 EDT 2008

Yet more splintering of an already-small group. The talent and
experience between this list and AMfone is incredible, I can't imagine
why anyone would want to start yet another list to keep up with.

Yahoo also collects other info on you and keeps it active, long after
you leave their service. Have fun with that.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ