[AMRadio] New group on Yahoo Groups - For Commercial

WA5AM Radio ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:05:22 EDT 2008

Sorry if this is duped.  I sent it in HTML he first time, and don't
think it went through....  My message below....

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:47 AM, QED Consultants <qed at hughes.net> wrote:

> well if this isn't a bunch of BS! yahoo claims my call sign is not available as an ID, also claims postal code 43011 is not located in the US!  Bernie W8RPW
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "M. K. Hess" <mkhess at frontiernet.net>

I've never had much luck with any Yahoo "Group", not to mention all
the questionnaires you have to fill out and crap.

And really, WHY duplicate efforts on the web?  It's confusing enough
as it is.  Between this email list and amfone.net, there is plenty of
discussion of BC transmitters and all that goes along with them.  Most
anyone here, or on amfone.net can and will answer questions about BC
conversions, operations, etc.

Just my 2 cents.

Brian / wa5am