[AMRadio] New group on Yahoo Groups - For

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:26:37 EDT 2008

I agree with all these comments, as they apply to this list.  However
I belong to the Jag Lovers list that is splintered into about 10 or 12
lists, all under one master list and it works well....but there were
hundred's of thousands of those made all over the world.

But on the subject of commercial rigs, were there any made using the
Eimac 4-1000A for a final...or for that matter, any of the 4-xxx
series tubes?

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Was gonna say Brian - cold or hot 807s? Would it really be right to
>> mix the two, or do they deserve their own lists? How granular should
>> we get?
>>
>> <tongue firmly planted in cheek>
>>
>> ~ Todd  KA1KAQ  (o:
>
> Well, you guys are being discriminatory and forgetting a List for
> the hot 807 "Socket" and a "landing spot" (LZ)  List for the cool 807.
>
> Splintering a list makes all of us loose data that may be very valuable
> to get some gear up and going or finding parts, etc. I have found that
> it is much easier to hit the delete button than have to go to all the other
> lists...............that is my rat spit wisdom of the day!
> 73....Walter - K5EST

Jim Isbell
you are just taking up too much space."