[AMRadio] Geez, ain't we all easily annoyed

Jim Isbell, W5JAI jim.isbell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:45:59 EDT 2008

OK, where is AMphone???  Another list to monitor...#8-(

This is why splintering a list is BAD.  I had to join the new list so
I wouldnt miss anything.  But if they had stayed on this list I would
only have to monitor ONE list.  I probably wont post to it, but I have
to monitor it because some things will only be posted there....that
could have been posted here like they were in the past.  Its not like
there was a huge deluge of mail to contend with.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 9:39 AM, w4wsz <w4wsz at embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Todd, are you near your phone ?
>
> Bob,W4WSZ
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Todd, KA1KAQ" <ka1kaq at gmail.com>