[AMRadio] BC TX list

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Wed Jul 30 12:59:17 EDT 2008

Hey Mike

There was an excellent series in Electric Radio in ~2006-7 on conversion of BC transmitters, including many types. Between that, this mailing list, and the AM Forum discussion online, its tough getting excited about another special interest discussion group. In the past several years, I have asked questions about conversions and acquiring transmitters here and on the Forum, and gotten 100% of what I needed back from the technical knowledgebase here. There are also broadcast discussions, which often talk about scrapping out or selling old BC rigs, come get 'em, etc.

My workplace here won't stand for Yahoo-ing, so I won't be able to participate. Thanks anyhow, good luck with that.
73
John
K5PRO