[AMRadio] AM on 160m

Bob Macklin macklinbob at msn.com
Mon Jun 2 12:56:44 EDT 2008

Because I am still working on getting the new antenna up. The first 1/2 may
be able to go up this week.

At 74 standing on a ladder can be a "Life Threatening Experience"!

I also don't think the people that manage this complex think highly about my
radio activities.

The manage commented that "I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF HERE"! Told her that's not
what my wife called it.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa,