[AMRadio] AM on 160m

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Jun 2 14:44:35 EDT 2008

It is amazing what putting poles or towers in the air gather.  Over
the years I have moved several times and when I installed the tower
neighbors all wanted to know what that thing at the top was.  I
finally wised up and told them it was just a special TV antenna so I
could watch stations in the next state.

The only person that didn't like that was the lady in New Mexico who
said it ruined her view, even though it was not in her line of
sight.

Jim/W5JO