[AMRadio] AM on 160m

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Jun 3 22:48:40 EDT 2008

No cable where I have lived in the past 10 years.  I have been in
rural areas and there may be only two or three houses near me.  No
only that but we don't watch enough TV to put an antenna on the
tower.  My poles are used in conjunction with the tower to support
dipoles.  I like dipoles better than inverted Vees.

Jim/W5JO