[AMRadio] Capacitor tester

Craig C. Heaton wd8kdg at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 5 17:33:34 EDT 2008

Rick,,

I have a Sprague TO-6A, love it! Test caps for leakage and insulation
resistance at rated voltage. You will never believe in reforming old
electrolytic caps after using a good cap analyzer. BBOD's from R-390A's fail
like crazy.

Makes restoration of old boatanchors easy, just gotta get rid of a few old
caps.

73's
wd8kdg
Craig