[AMRadio] Life in the mid to late '30s

QED Consultants qed at hughes.net
Mon Jun 9 12:35:54 EDT 2008

if you could find a good HRO that would be a great real old timer, a small
tube like the 6ag7 driving a 6L6 makes a great old style 25 watt cw rig.
moving up to great AM gear would be the 75A2 or 3 combined with a 32V2 or 3,
if ssb/cw consider 75A4 and KWS1, I have both fully restored and they are
just as good or better than when I bought them in the mid 50s.  The 75A4
beats the hell out of my Ft1000 mark V. they are not for sale, least not
till I SK.. Bernie W8RPW