[AMRadio] Life in the mid to late '30s

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 12:59:16 EDT 2008

Come visit the Collins Radio Center and see the very first Collins
transmitters manufactured by Collins Radio Company.
These are faithfully reproduced unit.

Come early and stay late.  Of course, we do have radios for sale.  List upon
request.

Thank you

David Knepper, W3ST-W3CRA
Collins Radio Association