[AMRadio] Life in the mid to late '30s

David Hollander n7rk at cox.net
Mon Jun 9 13:26:21 EDT 2008

Hi JT - I have several pages on my web site on the Breting, Patterson
and Howard receivers which were all 1930's and gone before 1940. Their
are also a few station photos on these pages.

 From 1930's station photos, I have seen, the HRO, RME 69, Breting 12,
Patterson PR-10 and Hallicrafters SX-24/25 seem to be most common
commercial receivers.

Here are the links:

Breting: http://members.cox.net/n7rk//breting.htm

Howard: http://members.cox.net/n7rk/howard.htm

Patterson: http://members.cox.net/n7rk/patterson2.htm

Some additional 1920's and 1930's station photos:
http://members.cox.net/n7rk/w6bam.html

73 and have fun!

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector