Fw: [AMRadio] Life in the mid to late '30s

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 13:57:34 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Knepper" <collinsradio at comcast.net>
To: "JT Croteau" <jt.n1ese at gmail.com>
Cc: "Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service"
<amradio at mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Life in the mid to late '30s

Excess Radio Equipment Offered for Sale by the Collins Radio Association
On display for your inspection.
Prefer Cash and Carry from Johnstown, PA.  If you make arrangements to ship,
we will make such accommodations.
This equipment has not been lugged to hamfests to sit on the tailgate of a
pickup truck!

MAKE ANY REASONABLE OFFER.

National HRO-60 with standard set of coils and matching speaker
National NCX-5 with matching speaker and power supply
National NCL-2000
National HRO-5 with matching speaker and power supply, full set of coils
include low frequency
National FB-7
National SW-3 (three units)
National NC-303 with matching speakers and VHF coil set in cabinet, (two
units)

Hallicrafter SX-100 with matching speaker
Hallicrafter SX-101 (160 meter version) with R-42 speaker
Hallicrafter SX-25
Hallicrafter HT-32

RCA CR-88 (no meter - in DX-100 cabinet)

Johnson Viking Ranger I
Johnson Viking Ranger II - two units
 Johnson Viking Mobile

RME 69
RME 45

 Hammarlund HQ-129 with matching speaker
Hammarlund PRO-310 with matching speaker (rare)
Hammarlund SP-600-X
Hammarlund HQ-180A with matching speaker

Eddystone 770 (150 - 500 Mhz)
Eddystone 770R (19 - 165 Mhz)
Eddystone EA 12 (hamband model) with base speaker

Heathkit SB-101 (2 units)
Heathkit SB-401

Morrow Twins

David Knepper, W3ST-W3CRA