[AMRadio] Life in the mid to late '30s

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 9 14:14:52 EDT 2008

John,

This would be fine, but remember that the great Depression was still
going on.  Money was tight for the average guy.  Homebrew was almost
necessary for everyone.  Very few could buy a new receiver.

Nothing says you can't build up two or three different stations?  Have fun.

Check my Old Radio column in QST for ideas (January 2000 to present).

73, John Dilks, K2TQN
www.k2tqn.com/