[AMRadio] AM on 160m

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Jun 10 00:01:21 EDT 2008

Hope you get it Ken, it will help.  For an all around transmitter,
the DX 100 is one of the simplest and best.  Quality of parts is
unparalled and if the construction is proper it will last a long
time if care is taken.

I hope to contact you some day too.  Listen on 10 AM, in the late
afternoon and early evening.  I had a nice 30 minute conversation
with K9HZ the other day out in Goshen, IN.

73 for now.

Jim