[AMRadio] SB-200 on AM

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue Jun 10 14:40:59 EDT 2008

I've used a SB-200 on AM for years. Driven it with a Central Electronics
100V, 200V, Lafayette HA-410, Johnson Ranger, Heath SB-10, Kenwood 599
Twins, Icom IC-706MK IIG, Icom IC-7000, and Icom IC-756 PRO II all on AM.
Still using the same 572B's that were put in it back in 1969. Have a
scope hung on the output of the SB-200 to monitor the transmit signal.

Pete, wa2cwa
www.manualman.com