[AMRadio] EF Johnson museum

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 19:32:59 EDT 2008

Ed,

I stand corrected then!  Call it CRS!

However, the REAL point that I was trying to make is that they do NOT
have a comprehensive display.

That is the part that has always disturbed me.

I can say the same for the Civil Air Patrol.  Whom has history back to
WWII spotting submarines off the Coast.

It seems that if we are footing the freight for this place, it could
concentrate MORE on some REAL American things that NEED to be displayed
- YET - they ENSURE that they have LIVE African cockroaches on display.

Go figure!

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - NØDGN