[AMRadio] Has anyone built a linear using a 6c21 or 750TH?

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jun 21 14:50:50 EDT 2008

Larry, That sounds absolutely georgeous, please send me a pic sometime if
you have a digi camera. they are really nice looking tubes arn't they., I
would imagine the plate supply is around 5kv or thereabouts, the 250TH in my
BC-610 is a pretty nice looking beast as well, gives a lovely rounded AM
signal that everyone comments on. 73 Max M0GHQ