[AMRadio] Has anyone built a linear using a 6c21 or 750TH?

AirRadio AirRadio at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jun 21 14:59:18 EDT 2008

Mark, Fantastic, I'll have to find a working one and get the soldering iron
out, that 6m amp looks like just the ticket now the sunspots are coming... I
am surprised with the size of the electrodes that it copes with that high
frequency, I suppose though if it was used as a pulse tube then it is OK. it
would take quite a lot to melt that anode. The $100 KW final looks fun to
make too, now I know what to do with the redundant BC-610 tank coils hihi.
73 Max M0GHQ

Max,
try this : http://www.lakeerieba.com/6C21/6C21.htm
de ka4jvy