[AMRadio] Vintage (OLD) Power Meters FS

Dave Aabye w4qcu at prodigy.net
Wed Jun 25 17:33:40 EDT 2008

This is a long shot for sure.  Do any of you collect (or sell) old meters from power distribution systems or the like?  By "old", I think the 30's, maybe even the 20's.  A set of nine such beasts was donated to my church's rummage sale, which is this weekend.  I'll send a photo on request from anyone with an interest.  These meters are heavy.  I think the set will weigh in at 25 to 30 pounds.

  73 de Dave

Visit FAIRTAX.ORG to discover an idea whose time has come.