[AMRadio] (no subject)

QED Consultants qed at hughes.net
Thu Jun 26 22:58:16 EDT 2008

I am assuming you mean 100000 to 500000 and not 500,000,000,000, if the
former they are readily available if the later you will probably have to
make it, suggest small pieces of glass plate silvered on each side, remove
silver until you have the value you want, testing will be a major problem as
I do not know of any megger that reads even close to that level.   probably
would have to keep it in a vacuum chamber as temperature and humidity would
have a major impact, even the connecting leads would probably have much less
resistance between them.  Bernie W8RPW