[AMRadio] Resistors

Rick rickb at tx.rr.com
Fri Jun 27 10:43:01 EDT 2008

It is no doubt a high dollar item.  It is used to calibrate a meter, but it
is on the high end (needless to say!) of the scale.  I can use one that is
considerably lower in resistance, but it would have been great to have one
at the high end for checking the calibration.  If I can locate a 500 meg or
better I can likely get in the ball park.

I sure appreciate all the input from everyone.

73,
Rick/K5IAR

	So curiosity has me.  Maybe I missed it, but what is its intended
use.  If for a high voltage meter for measuring static charge, I bet a 0-1
micro amp movement will cost more than your gasoline bill.

John, WA5BXO