[AMRadio] Bondo

Mike WE0H we0h at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 18:47:07 EDT 2008

What material is the panel made of? If steel, I would braze up the holes
and grind them smooth and use a tiny skin layer of the body filler to
make them glass smooth for finishing. You could solder them up also. If
aluminum, I would use those low temp aluminum brazing rods and braze the
holes shut. You could also use the higher temp aluminum brazing rods
with brazing flux or gas weld them with aluminum rods/flux. Finish with
your favorite body filler. Duraglass is a polyester based filler that
does NOT absorb moisture. That's an option too.

Have fun,
Mike
WE0H