[AMRadio] Re {ADMIN NOTICE TO SELLERS AND BUYERS ON THIS LIST}

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sat Mar 1 08:44:52 EST 2008

John, sometimes in an organization like this it is necessary to have
some house cleaning chores and this is one.  It is necessary since we
have new members who were not present when the discussion about the
procedures were carried out.

Once we establish what will occur, then the types of messages you
mentioned will go away, just be patient.

Jim/W5JO
Moderator