[AMRadio] Re: ADMIN NOTICE

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Sat Mar 1 12:40:36 EST 2008

> From: "Conor Farrell" <conor.farrell8 at mail.dcu.ie>
>
> Just my 2c worth: I'm a newbie to radio, and although I've done a
> moderate amount of SWL (with several QSLs) the technical side is new
> to me. I'm learning about RF circuits etc, but seeing my inbox filled
> with FS and Wanted messages can be somewhat off-putting... I'd love to
> see lots of messages about receiving and transmitting on AM bands :)

But once you become licensed and get on the air, and get a  handle on the
technical side (RF circuits etc), don't you want a source of parts and
equipment for your AM station?

You are never going to find this at Radio Shack, HRO or AES, unless you have
no plans to advance beyond the AM function on a ricebox.

Don k4kyv