[AMRadio] ADMIN NOTICE, PLEASE READ

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 16:44:37 EST 2008

Bob, Et al,

I have 67 lists that I subscribe to.

I am ONE of those that has fallen on his SWORD over the past year - AT
LEAST ONCE - due to a _"PERSONAL"_ message that ended up posted for the
whole WORLD to read!

That is WHY I ask for the change in the REPLY function.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob Bethman/NØDGN/BC-610/Northern Radio
SP-600 Manassas, VA - MultiBand Dipoles