[AMRadio] ForSale Messages

LARRY SALETZKI wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Sat Mar 1 18:49:12 EST 2008

Hi All,

Maybe we as a group need to belly up to the bar and start adding some
$$ to the till so the AM Radio group can have additional space?   I
for one am interested in all the great information that is shared here
but I am also interested in the going prices for equipment.

Maybe if it is made known to a person that is replying to a for sale
posting that his offer WILL be posted to the entire group that person
my elect to reply to sender only??

That will be her's or his choice.

Just my thoughts!  I would hate to see this great resource diminish or go away.

73 Larry WA9VRH