[AMRadio] ForSale Messages

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Sat Mar 1 18:52:13 EST 2008

Now I will reply to this one and say you are 100% right Larry...If the
AM group needs some $$ for more space or what ever count me in...This is
my #1 group... I get more from here then anyother group I am on... This
is a no bickering well moderated group. I monitor this one only all day
long...Were do we donate??? How much do you need??? Step up to the bar
guys!!!!

Bob W1PE