[AMRadio] Whic radio might be best on AM?

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Sat Mar 1 19:19:10 EST 2008

The drake R8 is likely a nice receiver, but may not be ham ready
with muting and so on. I would look into that.
They are expensive I think.
The NRD-525 may be good, I never had one but talk to people who have them
and they seem to like them.

The others I dont know anything about, but never had an ssb rig that I liked
on AM,
not even the yaesu FT102.

Brett
N2DTS