[AMRadio] Whic radio might be best on AM?

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 19:48:13 EST 2008

Jim,

The TS-930 & TS-930SAT do VERY well on AM.  They send TRUE DSB
w/Carrier.  They receive AM GREAT!

To transmit AM with it, set carrier to about 20W, turn compression OFF,
and "inch" in the mic gain until you JUST have 100% modulation.

Feed a pair of 3-500Zs.  They'll think you are running a BIG RIG.

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob Bethman/NØDGN/BC-610/Northern Radio
SP-600 Manassas, VA - MultiBand Dipoles