[AMRadio] Expansion Possibilities

BSugarberg bsugarberg at core.com
Sat Mar 1 21:15:49 EST 2008

Hello All,

I am not sure how much expansion is possible through qth.net, but I will
suggest what we could do if we are really ambitious:  We could get our
own web site.

With our own web site, we would have a place where we could store photos,
manuals, schematics, etc.  We could even have an on-line Forum, if we wanted.
We could have a For Sale section, a Coming Events section, a Links section,
etc.  There are all kinds of possibilities.

What say someone please?

73, Bruce WA8TNC