[AMRadio] Expansion Possibilities

Conor Farrell conor.farrell8 at mail.dcu.ie
Sat Mar 1 21:38:17 EST 2008

Speaking from web-development experience, building a website with some
disk space for the things Bruce suggested would not be hugely
expensive. I run a personal site, including a domain name and 500MB or
so of disk space, for about €45 per year. All that would be needed is
a few admins to help with programming and running the site (although
the site can generally run itself once set up) and some
income/donations to keep the site running (can also be set up pretty
easily).

--
Conor

www.conorfarrell.com