[AMRadio] Expansion Possibilities

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 12:42:34 EST 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Rick <rickb at tx.rr.com> wrote:
> Actually, Amfone is the sister web site of this list and it has all the
>  sections you guys mentioned and much more.  If you haven't been there take a
>  look, it's fantastic!
>  http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php

I agree with Rick 100%.  Amfone.net is all of what was requested.
It's actually been around since about '96 or '97.  I started it back
then and had it going for 3 or 4 years until I turned it over to
Gary/INR, who has done a great job in expanding it to a level that
can't be beat.

I am really surprised that there are some out there that have not
found it!  www.amfone.net.  It is what I call the main website for our
AM List.

73
Brian