[AMRadio] need advise

Brett Gazdzinski Brett.Gazdzinski at verizon.net
Sun Mar 2 21:59:40 EST 2008

Its hard to say what any rig is worth, as there are ebay prices, ham to ham
prices,
friend to friend prices, etc.

I have seen ebay prices go crazy on some stuff.
Ebay always gets top price it seems.

I paid $20.00 for a viking II, and used it for parts, about 20 years ago.
I think you can get a DX100 for about $200.00 and it has a vfo built in.

The B+W 5100 was a good low cost rig in the past, a well made rig...

The Collins 32V series rigs are very nice, I  sold one a few years ago for
$250.00, in like new shape, someone I talked with on the air got it for that
price, on ebay I could have got $1000.00....

Brett
N2DTS