[AMRadio] ARRL To Retire QST View

Jim Tonne tonne at comcast.net
Mon Mar 3 13:30:29 EST 2008

Peter:

I think that from a business viewpoint the ARRL is doing what
they seem to think is best.  It probably boils down to your statement
of "bang for the buck."  I think others have said about the same
thing.

If you have the capability you outlined, and the time to do it, why
not write a short but clear proposal and offer to do the work part
and - basically - sell the resultant to them?  All they would have to
do is post it.  It would have to be all ready to post.

I suspect it is manpower/time thing on their part.

- Jim WB6BLD