[AMRadio] ARRL To Retire QST View

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 13:31:23 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Peter Markavage <manualman at juno.com> wrote:

>  Re-scanning all those old issues to 21st century scan quality, converting
>  to PDF type files, etc. probably would time comsuming and costly and
>  probably not much "bang for the buck" in return for them.

That's what I figure, for the comparatively small number of folks who
would buy a set.

But, hmmm, I
>  now have apparatus that will allow me to scan at high quality, 50 sheets
>  per minute, and save directly as a pdf file. Maybe I should make a sales
>  pitch.

Do it, Pete - and if they don't want to bother, maybe they'd sell you
a license to provide a service to the community that they don't want
to bother with. It's win-win for them since they appease the people
asking for new scans, and make a few $ too.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ