[AMRadio] ARRL To Retire QST View

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Mon Mar 3 17:54:35 EST 2008

Given that the orignal scans were only fair to begin it, printing the
output to a PDF file will only give you slightly less quality in a PDF
format. You haven't gained anything. Note, you don't need a full version
of Acrobat to print to a PDF file. There are a number of 3rd party
products that can do that already.

Pete, wa2cwa
http://www.manualman.com