[AMRadio] New AM Swap list

Rick rickb at tx.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 10:45:58 EST 2008

Cool!  Thanks, Brian.  I also appreciate the fact that I am automatically
signed up and don't have to go through that process.  Great idea!

Rick/K5IAR

In an attempt to solve some problems with the For Sale and Trading on
the main AM Discussion list, we now have a new "sister" list called
AMSwap.

It is set up where if you press the reply button, it will reply ONLY
to the sender of the posting, not back to the list.

The members of the current AMRadio list will not have to do anything
to join, as I will automatically apply your membership to this new
list...

73
Brian / wa5am