[AMRadio] New AM Swap list

Bob Bruno - K2KI k2ki at starc.org
Wed Mar 5 12:38:27 EST 2008

Hey Todd,

Yes, it's been a long time. Was wondering how you were doing.

I have been a member of this group for quite some time but was in
"lurker" mode.

I just got my hands on a DX-100 that I plan to put on the air. At
present, I have no working AM gear.
I also got hold of a Hallicrafters SX-42 with matching spkr. It's not
pretty but does play. Been looking for other BA's to help keep my coffee
& shack warm. In collecting mode Know of anything offhand?  :-)

Glad the 75A-2 helped some ppl out. I almost hated giving it up but
C'est la vie.

73, cul...
Bob de k2ki