[AMRadio] How to Help

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 05:50:45 EST 2008

There was a recent discussion on how to help contribute to the space
and bandwidth costs for our lists.  Here is how:

Contributions can be made via any of the following:

By Credit Card     https://proxy.qsl.net/donation
  PayPal          http://www.paypal.com (account k3tkj at qsl.net)

Donations by mail:
                     QSL.NET
                     34087 Old Hickory Road
                     Laurel, Delaware 19956

Please mention the AMRadio and AMSwap list as your reason for
contributing, so they will know that our groups appreciate their
cause.  Do consider sending something, as they have provided a great
service to the ham community for many years now.  We have been on
qth.net for nearly 10 years, and 99% trouble free.

Thanks,
Brian / wa5am

--
"Money is only temporary, radios are forever" - Jim Little aka "the
old dawg"/K5BAI