[AMRadio] Drake L-4B on AM

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 10:47:04 EST 2008

I use an Amp Supply LK-500ZB with either a DX-60 OR a TS-930SAT.

Tune for 20W carrier out of rig - tune for MAX CRAX out of Amp.

The LK-500ZB is a pair of 3-500Zs.  Been running them for about 8 years,
AND they weren't new to begin with.

They do JUST fine!

I now have two BC-610s, so the other ONLY gets used when I want to
reminisce!

Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob Bethman/NØDGN/BC-610/Northern Radio