[AMRadio] Re: How to Help

A.R.S. - WA5AM ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:07:10 EST 2008

Top posting this...

Seems the Credit Card link below is hosed.  Al Waller replied to an
email I sent him after I had some folks say they could not connect to
it.  Until he gets it fixed, you can use a CC on this link for
donations: http://www.qsl.net/donate.html

Al did not know there was a problem, and neither did I ...sorry for
the inconvenience, and please try again.  This stuff happens ;)

73
Brian / wa5am