[AMRadio] Noise Update

Dave Rothermel k9dvl at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 17:22:02 EST 2008

I had the same thing happen in my house. I sounded like a small signal
gas engine running.
At first I blamed it on the neighbor snow blower. I took a am portable
radio and traced it down. Turned out to be a 13" portable tv. It would
not come on. I unplugged it and the noise left. If you want it, it's by
the road. Trash pick up is in the morning.

K9DVL

Dave