[AMRadio] Re: Why do some people capitalise "ham"?

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Fri Mar 7 18:52:48 EST 2008

Don said:

(Edited for brevity)

I'm not sure that everyone who commented on this topic actually read my
initially posted message and fully understood the subject line .

My question was merely in regards to the way I have often seen it written
recently, with the word spelt in all capitals, as if it were an acronym.  To
me, this seems dorky and "faintly embarrassing"*.  (* see
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1308749/posts)

Don k4kyv

Maybe it has to do with T.O.M.'s illegitimate son, Hiram Alvin Maxim ;>))

Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK