[AMRadio] Ice Storm

Robert Lawson w4rl at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 8 21:11:28 EST 2008

Bob,

I'll make you a real deal.   You send me yall's ice,  I'll send you our
Hurricanes....OK?

Hope all of your sky hooks put themselves back into pre-iced forms
soon...really.
I do know where there is lots of hot air, but discussing very recent
political debates on TV is certainly not proper on this forum.

73 es bst of luck with ur antennas.

Robert W4RL Pensacola Florida